Every day the people we support will take the Next Step towards an independent life.
Next Steps is an award-winning company at the Great British Care Awards for “Putting People First” and “The Care Innovation Award” at the Hertfordshire Care Awards. We provide supported living services for individuals with autism, mental health, learning disabilities and complex needs.
About the client(s):
This support will be for different ladies that live in the Bishop Stortford area. Our client(s) would like to receive support from people who have similar interests, here are some little bits of information about these ladies:
- I love going out and visiting my friend.
- I like one on one activities with my support staff.
- I love to bake cookies and cakes and can sometimes follow recipes on my own
- I like to relax in my bedroom in the evenings and listen to music
- I love art and like to attend art club every week
- My family is very important to me
- I like to go out on day Trips. I love the rides, beach. I usually make plans with my friend to go on rides together.
- I like to spend time on my laptop, I like to watch YouTube on my laptop
We would love to hear from you if you have the passion and motivation to make a difference.
Working as a Support Worker can be fulfilling, fun, challenging and full of variety. You will play an essential role in providing outstanding, person-centred support to our clients, enabling them to live the lives they choose. This role may involve:
- Supporting people to live the life they choose.
- Helping people to build upon their daily life skills.
- Support with taking medication.
- Support with personal care.
- Support accessing education, employment, and leisure.
- Support with nutrition.
- Support with finances and budgeting.
- Able to work flexibly, including evenings, sleep ins, and weekends.
- A passion to improve the lives of the people we support.
- Ability to work well within a team environment.
What we can offer you:
- Competitive rate of pay.
- Development and career progression opportunities.
- Excellent support from an experienced team.
- Fully paid induction and training programme.
- Job satisfaction.
- Paid annual leave (28 days per annum).
- Pension scheme.
- Company funded DBS.
- Refer a friend scheme (up to £200).
For more information, please contact us on 01707 332404.
Please be advised that this post is subject to satisfactory DBS check and references.< Back to search