Every day the people we support will take the Next Step towards an independent life.
Next Steps is an award-winning company at the Great British Care Awards for “Putting People First” and “The Care Innovation Award” at the Hertfordshire Care Awards. We provide supported living services for individuals with autism, mental health, learning disabilities and complex needs.
About the client(s):
This support will be for lady that lives in the Ware area. Our client would like to receive support from people who have similar interests, here is a little bit of information about our client:
- I love shopping, I like to buy books, video games and activity books
- I like to be pampered and enjoy getting my nails and hair done
- I really enjoy trips to the cinema
- I love theme parks and going on rides
We would love to hear from you if you have the passion and motivation to make a difference.
Working as a Support Worker can be fulfilling, fun, challenging and full of variety. You will play an essential role in providing outstanding, person-centred support to our clients, enabling them to live the lives they choose. This role may involve:
- Supporting people to live the life they choose.
- Helping people to build upon their daily life skills.
- Support with taking medication.
- Support with personal care.
- Support accessing education, employment, and leisure.
- Support with nutrition.
- Support with finances and budgeting.
- Able to work flexibly, including evenings, sleep ins, and weekends.
- A passion to improve the lives of the people we support.
- Ability to work well within a team environment.
What we can offer you:
- Competitive rate of pay.
- Development and career progression opportunities.
- Excellent support from an experienced team.
- Fully paid induction and training programme.
- Job satisfaction.
- Paid annual leave (28 days per annum).
- Pension scheme.
- Company funded DBS.
- Refer a friend scheme (up to £200).
For more information, please contact us on 01707 332404.
Please be advised that this post is subject to satisfactory DBS check and references.< Back to search