Every day the people we support will take the Next Step towards an independent life.
Next Steps are an award-winning company at the Great British Care Awards for “Putting People First” and “The Care Innovation Award” at the Hertfordshire Care Awards. We provide supported living services for individuals with autism, mental health, learning disabilities and complex needs.
We would love to hear from you if you have the passion and motivation to make a difference.
We are recruiting for a Team Leader to work with individual/s with Mental Health, Learning Disabilities and/or Autism. The key responsibility of the Team Leader will be to lead support workers and manage the service to ensure positive outcomes.
Next Steps are focused on delivering outstanding care and support, which result in real outcomes for individuals with disabilities to live the life they choose. We take pride in valuing all our staff team and encourage them to reach their maximum potential and career goals.
What we look for in an applicant:
- A positive attitude.
- Have strong leadership skills.
- Willing to support the Team Managers and Service Manager to provide a high-quality service.
- Organise and manage rotas.
- Will be responsible for monitor the day to day running of service
- Able to motivate their team to provide person-centred support.
- Can prioritise their workload, delegate tasks and meet deadlines.
- Have experience working with families and other professionals and willing to work closely with them.
- Willing to undertake management development training.
- Able to participate in on-call duties.
What we can offer you:
- Competitive rate of pay
- Development and career progression opportunities
- Excellent support from an experienced team
- Fully paid induction and training programme
- Job satisfaction
- Paid annual leave (28 days per annum)
- Pension scheme
- Company funded DBS.
- Refer a friend scheme (up to £200).
For more information, please contact us on 01707 332404.
Please be advised that this post is subject to satisfactory DBS check and references.< Back to search